Five Reasons To Visit WonderWorks
WonderWorks is one of those places that is fun for everyone. We spent hours exploring this Indoor Amusement Park in Pigeon Forge. There are activities that spark your creativity, some that make you laugh, and others that make you curious to figure out how they do that. Really, what a better way to engage our imaginations than to give us a place where not everything is as it appears - or - is it? When it comes to reasons to visit WonderWorks we have a long list, and have selected our top five:
1. Everywhere you turn you'll discover something unexpected and interesting to experience. One example is the art you'll find like the Parrot portrait that test your perception of the world around you.
2. There are so many things to do around every corner. You can try wall climbing, climb to new height, or lying on a Bed of Nails. How about trying to create the biggest bubble? You can do that and so much more at WonderWorks.
3. There's always something new to see and do at WonderWorks because they have changing exhibits. And, in early October, WonderWorks in Pigeon Forge will present a new NASA exhibit that let's your imaginations take off to the stars. The exhibit will feature scaled models of spacecraft and a virtual reality experience of NASA’s new rocket, the Space Launch System, and much more.
4. They make science interesting! They take Forensic Science and present it in a way that makes us want to stop and learn more. From the science behind finger printing to reconstruction of a face, WonderWorks makes learning a hands-on experience that is hard to forget.
5. It's just fun! Where else will you find a giant Wonder Brite or Pac Man game? They have a place to play games with tokens and get a bit to eat. There's also space for parties. And there is a all new show called Wonders of Magic with magician, Terry Evanswood.
We hope you have as much fun as we did!
Plan Your Visit To WonderWorks
WonderWorks has several locations, including one in Orlando, Panama City Beach, Myrtle Beach, Syracuse and West Nyack, NY. To explore locations, current exhibits, activities, shows, and buy your ticket to WonderWorks visit their website.