Ten Creepy Make-up Techniques For Halloween From The Witches
The Children’s Museum Guild's Haunted House is scaring up from for everyone this Fall season, and to help you add some spooky effects to your wardrobe the Witches offer Ten Creepy Make-up Techniques:
- Use black make-up to darken all of the natural “sunken” areas of the face including under the cheek bones, eyes and around the nose.
- Use black makeup to blacken out your eyes.
- Off center your mouth using black eyeliner, and make up.
- Simply draw an exaggerated mouth in any shape you desire with the black eyeliner and fill in with cream Halloween make-up from your local party store.
- Put fishnet stockings over your head, use a sponge and cream Halloween paint or make-up and dab over face, carefully take off, it will look like scales on your face.
- Do you have glue and toilet paper? Put a little glue on your face, arms, neck, hands, etc. and use toilet paper to make Scars, or zombie skin. Cover with whichever color of paint you prefer. You can add “blood” in the deeper parts to enhance the look.
- Use fake blood on neck along with tip number 4 (above) if you want to make it look like your throat has been slit.
- To make a bruise use dark blue and red cream make-up from the your local party store. Take a sponge and dab in an area till it looks like a bruise then add a little green and yellow around the edges for an authentic look.
- Scary clown – paint big scary mouth larger than yours (using black on lips) and draw in scary black eyebrows, and draw around eyes.
- Paint “extra” eyes all over your face or just in the center of your forehead.
- Paint face white, put Maroon cream make-up around your eyes to look dead.
For ticket information and hours for the Children's Museum Guild's Haunted House visithttp://thehistory.childrensmuseum.org/haunted-house.
To discover the amazing exhibits and other events to enjoy at the Children's Museum visit www.childrensmuseum.org.