Pierre Explores Chicago On His Train Excursion

Chicago was a definite blast. I spend half a day in the library doing some work for school. I asked the security guard which floors were the quiet ones, and he indicated that "the higher you go, the quieter it gets" (a little tip for future travelers to Chicago). Even on the fifth floor, however, a Christian group had the nerve to tap me, ask me to stop my timed assignment, and talked to me. I must say, though, the library is beautiful, and it is definitely worth some of a traveler's time.



I spent a good portion of my day walking around the city, especially around Navy Pier, which provides a wonderful view of Chicago (besides, I am fond of waterfronts). The Sears Tower was a nice building from the outside, but not my favorite building from among the many. Which are my favorites, then?






To Top